Are you looking for freelance and business sites where you can get higher-paying gigs or cheaper labor on the internet? Admittedly, Fiverr is one of those sites. But there are other sites like Fiverr that may offer better deals than the others.
The top 10 business and freelance sites that are similar to Fiverr are as follows:
The internet landscape is massive. You are not limited in your options if you are a freelancer searching for gigs or a business searching for freelancers or business deals. While Fiverr offers great deals, there are several other sites where you can earn even higher pay.
Read on to learn more about sites like Fiverr as well as their specific features.
Sites like Fiverr
Freelancers are earning a lot of money with Fiverr. This site has come a long way since it started with its $5 all-inclusive market place. However, the internet is getting bigger and bigger. More and more sites similar to Fiverr are cropping up every day.
With all these alternative sites offering even better deals, you limit your earning potential if you only get your gigs and business deals on Fiverr. Some platforms are more specialized than others. Find a site with your particular specialty, and you can earn more.
Some freelance sites offer more security, flexibility, and have higher qualities. It really depends on which site has a higher potential of providing you what you need and want.
Consider the alternatives that I will give you in this article, for it may spell a big difference in your freelance earning potential:
SolidGigs is a solid and stable freelance platform that offers more than 127 courses, lessons, videos, templates, tools, and other resources that can help you enhance your skills and increase your freelancing competencies. This is for people who value their time more than anything else.
- This alternative site will provide you daily alerts of the topmost 1% of the gigs available on its pages.
- All the jobs you will find here are specifically hand-picked by its staff and by other freelancers.
- Compared to Fiverr, you don’t need to spend a lot of time searching for jobs that you like.
- The daily job alerts in this freelance site are designed to specifically help you find jobs requiring your skills and talents faster.
This freelance site has been in existence for quite a while now, and it has earned a good reputation. It offers a wide range of services to its members. This is a great marketplace for designers of the logo, software developers, graphic designers, and even structural engineers.
In certain aspects, you can consider this site as an upscale version of Fiverr. Upwork is an open marketplace for connecting with freelancers and posting online jobs.
The search for jobs and talents is quite detailed on this site. It enables you to fine-tune your research so that you will get the job or the perfect talent for your needs.
- Compared to Fiverr, this site is more secure because of its professional standards and safety regulations for payments.
- Its bidding system is what makes it very different from Fiverr. On this site, businesses post their jobs with which freelancers post their bids. Those who are sensitive to pricing will find this site very attractive.
- This arrangement enables businesses to get their jobs accomplished at lower prices. But you should not expect freelancers to charge cheaper fees to produce high-quality jobs. It would help if you struck a balance between quality work and affordable fees.
- If you are a freelancer on Upwork and your business partner likes your work, it is possible that you can end up with a long-term contract.
This is a freelance site where you can find jobs easily. There are tons of legitimate job opportunities on Flexjobs that are real and authentic. Just be sure that your skills and talents are apt to the job requirements.
There are no issues such as repeated postings, broken links, endless ads, and perennial scams. Job search in this platform is safer than other alternatives to Fiverr.
- Compared to Fiverr, the gigs posted at this site are hand-screened. They are trusted in part-time and professional jobs. This enables you to get gigs that are truly legitimate, high quality, and certainly not scams.
- This site maintains a list of 50 job categories. They include full-time, part-time, local, and international jobs. You can practically find all types of jobs at this site.
- Around 5,460 companies are using Flexjobs to search for skills and talents.
- At any one time, there are more than 29,000 job listings on many types of gigs at Flexjobs.
- Quality search does not come free. Unlike Fiverr, which offers free signups, all services offered by Flexjobs have their respective prices.
Next on the list of Fiverr-like sites is 99designs. If you are a graphic designer, 99designs is your best alternative to Fiverr. This site can’t beat the low, single-digit price tags of Fiverr, but it makes up for it with its excellent design quality.
This site hosts the largest, most talented, and most diverse designer talents in the world. It focuses on one job only – graphic designs.
- Using this site will cost you more than Fiverr. So, if you are after cheaper fees and not high-quality jobs, you are better off with Fiverr.
- This site has a different approach with its project options that provide fewer risks and higher quality and design contests.
- This site also vets its designers, mediates problems while the project is going on, and assists with any questions.
- Clients are given a money-back guarantee. If the project doesn’t go as planned, 99designs will give their money back.
- On this site, designers are matched with their ideal clients.
- Clients can choose their designers through the designer listing of the site or create a design contest to select the ideal designer for their projects. They can submit their design concept and pick one among the designers’ designs on this site.
Freelancer is one of the best freelance sites like Fiverr out there. There are over 29 million users of Freelancer, and the numbers keep on increasing. This job and business platform list thousands of jobs, including web development, translation, graphic design, copywriting, and many more.
With all the thousands of jobs listed on Freelancer, it is guaranteed that you will truly land a job that suits your talents and skills.
- This is more focused on giving its talents more enduring relationships with their clients instead of only providing them with single gigs.
- In contrast, Fiverr has a faster turn-around because of its emphasis on small and one-off projects.
- This platform’s pay structure allows for partial or hourly payments for work that has already been accomplished on still on-going projects. Thus, talents enjoy the regularity of getting hourly pay and a stable source of income from their clients.
- This site has a downloadable app that allows you to track your working time. To prove to the employer that you are really on the job, you can take a screenshot of your working hours.
- With time tracking as a feature of the platform, clients and employers are assured that the talents they are using will not be able to overcharge their services.
One of the other sites like Fiverr that is popular is Guru. The platform of Guru focuses on professional services. Unlike Fiverr, which caters to nearly everything from handyman jobs to graphic designs, this freelance site concentrates on the essential services. The features that are offered on this site are also more focused on business needs.
- Guru offers more safety and security to its users than Fiverr. Your business or your skills have more protection on this platform.
- This site is more known for its business service offerings, such as programming, copywriting, and translation. There are design jobs and clients on this site, but they are in the minority.
- Guru also offers free membership, like Fiverr. But it also offers paid membership ranging from $8.95 per month to $39.95 per month.
- The higher membership fees entitle a member to link to an outside portfolio and offer more bids to employers. Due to this set-up, beginning freelancers are less competitive compared to veteran freelancers.
- Clients or employers who need more talents will find Guru more attractive than Fiverr. With Guru, they can work simultaneously with multiple talents and manage and control them through a central dashboard.
- Communication between employers and talents is easier and faster.
- Payments are safe because Guru is using a secure payment system.
This freelance site is legit because before a member is accepted, they must first undergo a quality check. But this should not deter you because the more qualified you are, the better your chances of making more money.
Gigs in this platform mostly consist of promotion, content creation, and design. This site is ideal for businesses seeking freelancers who are willing to be paid by the hour.
- Just like Fiverr, nearly anyone who has the qualifications can join this platform. However, it offers more security and safety to its members. Thus, it is a good middle choice between the cheapest and the most expensive freelance sites.
- This site guarantees that your employer will pay you because it utilizes a system that locks the client’s deposit.
- PeoplePerHour is also very user friendly. They have clients in a wide variety of business fields, making possible a wide range of gigs for freelancers with different skill levels.
- It is great for freelancers who have outsourcing works happening simultaneously.
- This platform has the support of a massive number of freelancers. Currently, it has 41 million freelancers spread across 1,350 disciplines.
Another one of the best freelance sites like Fiverr is Toptal. This site’s name is the abbreviation of “top talent.” This is a high-quality freelance site because its community of freelance talents belongs to the top 3% in the industry.
In other words, business clients and employers are assured that the jobs that they will ask this company to perform will be topnotch.
- Toptal is definitely more expensive than Fiverr. But the quality of its work is far better because of the top talent that it utilizes.
- Compared to the talents of Fiverr, the freelancers of Toptal are just a few. But their quality is much better.
- This site is less risky and more secure for freelancers.
- You will undergo a 5-stage examination process before you are accepted into this platform.
- Pay for freelancers are higher because clients are charged $60 per hour to enjoy high-quality work.
If you want to find gigs, FreeUp is one of the sites you should consider. Business clients have the assurance that they will only get high-quality freelancers on this platform.
FreeUp utilizes a vetting system that ensures only top-notch talents enter their community. Thus, clients need not worry about the quality of the job they will get from this platform.
- This site can provide freelance service to a wide range of needs. They can do web design, advertising, and graphic design. In its fold of freelancers, there are amazon products and e-commerce specialists.
- It is free to apply and sign up with FreeUp.
- Freelancers are automatically paid for their work every week.
- This site enjoys excellent reviews both from its clients and freelancers.
This platform is among the latest alternatives to Fiverr. It maintains talents from all over the world. They are composed of skilled professionals willing to charge less since they come from lower living costs.
This site is ideal for business clients who are looking for cheaper but quality talents.
- This platform has almost the same kind and quality of services as that of Fiverr. They both give importance to price rather than quality.
- Compared to Fiverr, Truelancer offers customization in their work. Fiverr is more black and white in its approach. Truelancer allows personalization in their work and even accepts peculiar jobs.
- While this platform is not that great for freelancers, it is ideal for businesses looking for cheaper freelance services.
Conclusion – Sites Similar to Fiverr
The top 10 freelance and business sites that can be good alternatives to Fiverr are the following:
These sites have different setups and offerings. Some are better than Fiverr, some aren’t as good. Each one of these sites are great alternatives, however, and will be good for finding gigs or work.